OFF-SEASON SET UP: OCTOBER 21ST - NOV. 12TH
CHRISTMAS SET UP: NOV. 15TH - DEC. 23RD
OFF-SEASON SET UP: DEC. 27TH - APRIL 18TH
*Recommended timeframe for the prettiest light is 1:00pm - 4:00pm*
OFF-SEASON SET UP WILL HAVE OUR SHEER, WHITE CURTAINS, CIRCLE MACRAME HAMMOCK AND IVY. Updated pictures coming soon!
CHRISTMAS WILL HAVE ALL ABOVE PLUS HUGE, WHITE CHRISTMAS TREES AND RED/GREEN/GOLD WRAPPED PRESENTS.
Please note: Your date is not secured until you have checked out using this page. Once you have been given date availability, you have until end of day to secure your spot. Due to high demand, dates cannot be held!
Welcome, Photographers! We are so excited to share our greenhouse with you! We hope this is the perfect place for you and your clients.
Because we have weddings typically booked Friday-Sunday, we schedule photographer rentals Monday-Thursday. If you'd like a weekend, we can typically offer those about 2-3 weeks out. Weekends are typically open for off-season.
The greenhouse is located at our home, so the physical address, parking instructions and other information will be emailed to you once your payment is made. (Check your spam! Confirmation, address and parking instructions are typically sent less than 24 hours later!) After we have discussed and confirmed date/time available, you are welcome to checkout. Please leave date/time and any other preferences (hammock in/out) in the Notes section at checkout.
For availability, please send over an email!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & RULES:
- The Client will be responsible for any plants and/or pots and/or garden beds damaged during their time spot.
- The Client agrees they will not hold Mitch and Megan Vaughan or Vaughan House, liable for any injuries sustained to any person in attendance. The Clients and all guests invited attend and step onto the property at their own risk.
- Payment is non-refundable but is transferrable. We're super flexible with rescheduling!
- This item CANNOT to be used for weddings, ceremonies, vow renewals, elopements, exchanging vows, etc. For wedding information, please click here. Bride/groom sessions are fine! (No guests, no officiant - couple only, no ceremony, vow reading, etc.)
- Because we host our own styled shoots, we do not permit outside styled shoots that include styling, setup, ticket sales, multiple photographers, etc. However, if you'd like to bring a couple to get your own bride/groom images, that's fine!
- Yes, you are welcome to schedule mini sessions for your clients! Please use the greenhouse as is. Additional decor, styling and setup are not permitted.
- There are no dressing rooms on site and everyone must arrive dressed.
- Restrooms are available for emergency use only if we are home during your time spot.
- Open flames are not allowed.
- There is a train that runs close to the greenhouse. The schedule changes daily but usually doesn't last more than 2-3 minutes.
- Please keep children out of the garden beds, and don't pick the flowers!
- Be aware of the flagstone and rocks inside. The ground can be uneven and the rocks are a potential trip hazard.
- Please take all trash with you.
- The Client understands the greenhouse is located at our private residence.
- You are welcome to use the chicken coop area, greenhouse and potting deck! Please tag us + @cutest_coops if the coop is used.
- Please do NOT handle the chickens or ducks, or chase them! If they are out during your time spot and you want images with them, bring lettuce or tomato and they'll come to you!
The weight limit for the circle hammocks is 200lbs. Please do NOT seat two people at a time on it!
Please stick to your time spot! Arrive on time and depart on time. It is likely that other clients are scheduled before and after you!
By submitting your payment, you and any person that steps onto our property agree to these terms.
Tag us! @vaughanhouse
You're also able to 'check in' to the greenhouse on Instagram!