Welcome, Photographers! We are so excited to share our greenhouse with you! We hope this is the perfect place for you and your clients.
Because we have weddings typically booked Friday-Sunday, we schedule photographer rentals Monday-Thursday. If you'd like a weekend, we can typically offer those about 2-3 weeks out.
The greenhouse is located at our home, so the physical address, parking instructions and other information will be emailed to you once your payment is made. After we have discussed and confirmed date/time available, you are welcome to checkout. Please leave date/time and any other preferences (hammock in/out) in the Notes section at checkout.
For availability, please send over an email!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Client will be responsible for any plants and/or pots and/or garden beds damaged during their time spot.
- The Client agrees they will not hold Mitch and Megan Vaughan or Vaughan House, liable for any injuries sustained to any person in attendance. The Clients and all guests invited attend and step onto the property at their own risk.
- Payment is non-refundable but is transferrable. We're super flexible with rescheduling!
- This item is NOT to be used for weddings, ceremonies, vow renewals, etc. For wedding information, please click here. Bride/groom sessions are perfectly fine!
- There are no dressing rooms on site and everyone must arrive dressed.
- Restrooms are available for emergency use only if we are home during your time spot.
- Additional decor may be brought in and set up beforehand. Please specify what you'd like to bring in. Set up/tear down time is included in your rental time.
- Open flames are not allowed.
- There is a train that runs close to the greenhouse. The schedule changes daily but usually doesn't last more than 2-3 minutes.
- Please keep children out of the garden beds.
- Be aware of the flagstone and rocks inside. The ground can be uneven and the rocks are a potential trip hazard.
- Please take all trash with you.
- The Client understands the greenhouse is located at our private residence.
- You are welcome to use the chicken coop area, greenhouse and potting deck! Please tag us and @cutest_coops if the coop is used.
- Please do NOT handle the chickens or ducks!
The weight limit for the hammock is 250lbs. Oh, you want to buy one? Click here.
Please stick to your time spot! Arrive on time and depart on time. It is likely that other clients are scheduled before and after you!
By submitting your payment, you and any person that steps onto our property agree to these terms.
Tag us! @vaughanhousegreenhouse
You're also able to 'check in' to the greenhouse on Instagram!